Friday, January 9, 2009

I'm writing this blog to tell you about my experience as a college student. I started attending the Ohio State university in the fall of 2008.where I planed on majoring in nursing. I just graduated from high school and was very scared and not so sure about the whole college thing but excited at the same time.i knew that I wasn’t ready to go to a big college so I decided to go to the Newark branch which was a lot smaller and I knew I could get the help I needed easier. As I started college I couldn’t be more excited. It was something new so of course I couldn’t wait. My first week went well even though I was very stressed and was ready to quit.

I'm not a quitter and I knew I wasn’t going to give up. Throughout high school I loved hanging out with my friends and going out and having a good time. I never really took school so seriously when I was in high school but, once I came to OSU I decided that I couldn’t just do what I had to to get by I knew that I had to buckle down and get my priorities straight.

My first quarter wasn’t what I expected at all it wasn’t as hard as I thought it was going to be but, I knew that I still had to study and make sure I met the deadlines that were giving to me. College takes up a lot of my time. I know that I can reach my goal by being a student at OSU if I take everything one step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment