Friday, February 27, 2009

It’s almost march and I can’t believe it. This quarter has flown by and I feel like I don’t even know where it went. At least spring break is only a couple weeks away, but you know what that means. Finals are only a couple weeks away. Since finals are coming up that means I won’t be able to think about spring break for a while. So until then I guess I’ll study.




Its time to schedule classes also. I’m getting excited to schedule because that means its spring quarter and it’s almost summer, but I’m also starting to stress because I have no idea what classes I want to take. Stressing out can sometimes make the situation a lot harder but as I look at the classes that are offered and look at the ones that go good with my major it will be a lot easier to schedule and take a lot of the stress off.
Scheduling is only a week away so after that is all over with and finals are done with, then it will be time for spring break and the stress will be gone
Needless to say things are looking up and it looks like I’m going to end the year off right and bring the summer in on a good note.

2 comments:

  1. I completely understand the stress. I'm so ready to get this quarter over with. Bring on Spring Break!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the stress is so hard to get use to. I know that in the end it will be worth it. That pic that you put up just makes me want to go to the beach. which is where i'm going spring break. Well i'll do what you do i'll go and study that way i'll feel better when i take my exams. Good luck

    ReplyDelete